An official website has launched and announced an original anime which is mixed with live-action parts. Titled Dimension High School, the cast members consist of new seiyuus and actors involved in theatrical play adaptations of the manga, and will be aired on Winter 2019.
The high school boys are transported to an anime world while they are in cram school. Since then, they start school life in the anime world they are transported to.
- Director, Script: Yuuichi Abe (Gundam Evolve)
- Character Design: Izumi
- Junpei Shiroyama: Takahide Ishii (Binan Koukou Chikyuu Boueibu Happy Kiss!)
- Ryuusei Midorigaoka: Takeo Ootsuka (Kaze ga Tsuyoku Fuiteiru)
- Yurio Minakami: Shouhei Hashimoto (L♡DK live-action movie)
- Tsuyoshi Kikawada: Takuma Zaiki (Dive! live-action stage)
- Shouji Momotani: Toshiyuki Someya (Ameiro Cocoa series)
A radio show will be aired via Radio Osaka, the Radio Cloud app, and Niconico Live every Friday starting October 19. The show will also exhibited at the Radio Osaka booth during Animate Girls Festival 2018 on November 10 with presentation by Takahide Ishii (Junpei Shiroyama) and Takeo Ootsuka (Ryuusei Midorigaoka).
Official site: http://dimension-hs.com/
Official Twitter: @dimension_hs
Source: Comic Natalie